Website 17th Judicial District Attorney's Office
The Deputy Director of Victim Witness (VW) supports the Director in providing oversight and delivery of statutorily mandated services to victims and witnesses of crime in the District Attorney’s Office. Supervises victim advocates and daily operations of the District Attorney VW Services Unit. Provides information, assistance, and support to VRA victims and witnesses in cases filed for criminal prosecution.
Salary: $56,753.33 – $79,454.66 Annually
Benefits: Adams County provides a comprehensive benefits package to employees that goes above and beyond what is offered at most organizations. Click here to watch our video about why Adams County is an Employer of Choice!
Benefits You Expect:
- AFLAC Supplemental Medical Insurance
- Basic Term Life & Optional Term Life Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Dental/Vision/Medical Plans
- Generous Vacation/Sick leave
- Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Short-Term Disability
Plus some you might not expect:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Fitness Center
- Employee Health Clinics
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Recreation Center Discounts
- Remote/Hybrid work options
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Wellness programs
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.