Website Rose Andom Center
One Place. Immeasurable Hope.
Job Title: Navigation Coordinator
Reports To: Program Director
Keywords: crisis support, hotline, crisis counseling, trauma-informed, domestic violence, intimate partner violence, supervision, management, volunteer services.
Salary Range: $42,000 – $44,000
About the Rose Andom Center: The Rose Andom Center, Colorado’s first family justice center, improves the lives of domestic violence victims by facilitating better access to services and staff of community organizations and government agencies in a single, safe location. At the Rose Andom Center, organizations and agencies work together under one roof to provide for the needs of individuals and families affected by domestic violence.
Job Summary: The Navigation Coordinator supervises our team of staff, volunteer, and intern guest navigators, who serve as the first point of contact for survivors of domestic violence seeking services at the Rose Andom Center. This person schedules, organizes, and manages the team and daily flow of navigation services including responding to phone calls, providing quick referrals, booking intakes, responding to callers in crisis, providing short-term safety planning, and signing in and welcoming clients to the Rose Andom Center. The Rose Andom Center responds to ~450 callers per month and served ~1500 victims of domestic violence in 2020.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer the Rose Andom Center’s mainline that includes a combination of client service requests and general inquiries about the Center.
- Support clients in crisis by providing short-term safety planning and triaging high risk callers to intake.
- Provide quick referrals to meet clients’ immediate needs.
- Welcome and check in clients and guests to the Rose Andom Center.
- Supervise all staff, interns, and volunteers who are assisting with answering calls, navigating client needs, making resource referrals, and welcoming clients and guests to the Rose Andom Center.
- Organize and co-facilitate weekly Navigation Team meetings.
- Organize and enter client data and tracking into relevant Microsoft forms, spreadsheets, and database as needed.
- Facilitate warm hand offs between partners, especially with victim’s advocates in City Attorney and DPD departments.
- Provide other support to clients and intake staff as needed.
- Work closely and cooperatively in a team setting with Rose Andom Center staff, Agency Partners, interns and volunteers.
- Evening meetings maybe required for the purposes of training and supervision of volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelors degree and/or a combination of 4 years education and commensurate work experience.
- Supervisory or team lead experience strongly preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish strongly preferred.
- Commitment and passion for social justice and the mission of the Rose Andom Center.
- Experience working with volunteers.
- Highly organized, system-oriented thinker.
- High degree of comfort working on various online platforms including Microsoft Teams, online scheduling software, case management software, and call forwarding services like TalkRoute.
- Able to manage numerous tasks efficiently and responsibly, solid follow through on projects.
- Problem Solver – ability to provide informed, diplomatic, and thoughtful solutions to daily problems, provide conflict resolution, maintain ethical communication.
- Background in hospitality or customer service a plus.
Benefits: Full time employees are entitled to employer sponsored medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Option to enroll in FSA plan and Simple IRA with employer match.
Please send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
The Rose Andom Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org