Website Rose Andom Center
One Place. Immeasurable Hope.
Status: Full Time – Exempt
Reports to: Finance & Operations Director
Salary Range: $38,000 – $42,000
Benefits: Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and life insurance along with Simple IRA retirement plan (currently with 2% employer contribution) and FSA.
Closing Date: June 21, 2021
Job Summary: The Rose Andom Center is looking for an experienced Office Manager for our Denver office. The Office Manager will oversee day-to-day office operations and provide general administrative support tot eh Executive Director and the Finance & Operations Director.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
General Administrative & Office Support:
- Keep office and program supplies organized and available for staff and partners.
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding of new staff and partners, including office tours, desk space coordination, and technology and systems training.
- Attend meetings, take notes/minutes, follow-up on any assigned action items.
- Manage calendar items and notes for Rose Andom Center staff and partner meetings.
- Organize and maintain physical and digital records.
- Respond to phone calls and emails as needed. Monitor shared email inboxes.
- Maintain distribution and inventory of Rose Andom Center print materials.
- Monitor PO Box and distribute incoming/outgoing mail.
- Research purchasing of supplies, technology, and services
- Book travel and conference registrations for staff and partners.
- Assist with planning and implementation of staff and partner appreciation events.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Serve as primary contact person for questions and concerns regarding general operational structures, building/facilities, IT, parking, and maintenance.
- Serve as primary liaison between building tenants and the Rose Andom Center.
- Regularly communicate building updates with all partners, tenants, and staff. Maintain and distribute accurate building directory.
- Coordinate with City General Services / Facilities team, contract IT support, and other vendors regarding maintenance, repair, and service requests. Evaluate new vendors as needed.
- Assist in developing and managing office technology improvements and changes.
- Manage key-card access security system and track badge assignments.
- Monitor parking garages and maintain current list of approved vehicles.
- Respond promptly to any facility related requests or concerns.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Meeting & Event Coordination:
- Maintain meeting and event schedule, review requests for use, and provide support as needed leading up to, during, and after any bookings.
- Ensure furniture and AV equipment are operational and available as needed.
- Provide support for major events such as conferences and fundraising events.
Job Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum two years of experience in a related, administrative position.
- Familiar with non-profit operations and the mission of the Rose Andom Center.
- Comfortable using PC hardware and software including Microsoft applications (Office Suite, Office365 Administration, Sharepoint, Outlook, Forms) and Google tools (Gmail, Calendar); familiarity with Zoom, scheduling management software, and VoIP systems preferred
- Familiar with the set-up of HDMI connections, projectors, conference call services, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly detail oriented, observant, and accurate. Able to quickly access information and solutions.
- Reliable, consistent, and highly organized, with the ability to follow tasks through to completion.
- Able to provide informed, diplomatic, and thoughtful solutions to daily problems.
- Consistent and equitable in work and communication.
- Able to create a welcoming atmosphere for team members, clients, and visitors alike.
Please send resume and cover letter to Jobs@nullroseandomcenter.org with subject line “Office Manager.”
Applications without a cover letter may not be considered.
Position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
The Rose Andom Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org